Friday, February 12, 2010

Click. Click. Resume.

It's resume time: time to begin again. For everyone else, the first of the year starts, well, at the 1st of the year. For me, it starts somewhere around mid February or early March. I'm a procrastinator, I suppose.

I've got a thousand tiny projects going, and I'm feeling the need to really focus some energy into production. I've started to embroider, and I love it dearly. I am also trying to go back to school, and taking up photography again. I suppose one of two things must be true: I either lack the focus to really commit time and effort to one project, or I have enough creative energy to apply to every project, and simply haven't figured out how to do it yet.


My lady bought me a fantastic new camera, and I think that beautiful things are yet to come.

In the meantime, here are some things to think about:





Gigantic bottle of lotion.





Buffalo.



Murphy Moo.

No comments: