Friday, March 12, 2010

Ipod Infatuation.

I did it. I broke down and bought an ipod. I cared so little about ipods that I don't even know which letter to capitalize. I loved my Zune, and I know that the Z is what gets capitalized because it's a proper name of an item, and it follows traditional grammatical rules. Not the iPod, Ipod, IpOd? In any case, I bought one. A big one, an expensive one, and a shiny one. It should come in the mail on Monday. I'm dying to touch it now. (that's what she said.)

It's ugly and grey in Indiana today, and all I really want to do is curl up on the couch and load a crap ton of media onto my new toy. Well, secretly I want to go take pictures as well, but I'm running a little short on inspiration. Oh, what I would give for a sky full of bright clouds and a box of crayons.

Even spell check doesn't know the correct capitilazation of ipod.

No comments: